Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What the Blazin' Trails...

Who would've of thought that I would become a blogger! I have always wanted to write about whatever I wanted and that eventually it would make sense. But I never really thought about writing for anyone to see. This a huge risk as a boomer in her 50s but that should not stop you from reading this blog if you are a GenX kid. I am in a crazy stage of life right now and just need to get a few things off my chest. So this social outlet is a perfect setting for me. I just hope my supervisor doesn't try to follow this blog or he will just have to fire me. Oh well.

So you will be reading about my life in its current reality while at the same time reading on my reflections and life experiences that have shaped and molded me. Of course your posts are welcome, because I do want to know that someone is out there for real and that this blog might actually be entertaining. Now, if it is a sleeper, would you please stay awake long enough to write back. Okay.....so that's it. I have to go to sleep because this boomer still has a traditional job since my flight attendant days are over. Oh....that's right. I never was a flight attendant. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment