Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just Thinking

It's early early Sunday morning and I was thinking about how crazy "thinking" can be. The more I read the more sleepless I become. I keep tossing and turning because my brain is trying to sort through everything.

It was pretty bad Thursday night. By Friday morning I was a wreck after four nightmares. When I woke up I chose not to eat breakfast and then the day got away from me. By 10:30 a.m. I was at school and was just about ready to give the morning announcements to 1500+ students and 100 teachers when I had a panic attack!

I couldn't believe it. My friend who is the resident school cop saw me and said he was going to call the paramedics to make sure that I wasn't having a heart attack. I said, "Alright already" and kept working until they got there.

They were really sweet, but I could have already told them what I already know. I wasn't having a heart attack, I just didn't have breakfast!. Well when I told my husband, he wasn't having any of my excuses. So I am now under his care to make sure I eat, sleep, and exercise. You gotta love this man.

He doesn't know that I am blogging at 3:31 in the morning. Well I got to go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment